Protection measures in place for our customers and our employees...
West Perimeter Auto Service & Collision Centre is open and taking the proper measures to be able to serve our customers.
Monday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
We are taking the following steps to keep our employees and the public safe during these difficult time:
- *Updated: As of September 8, 2020 anyone entering our building will be required to wear a mask or face covering. We will make special arrangements if this is something you cannot do medically.
- We are calling or emailing customers ahead of time to confirm whether they have been traveling (international or just in Canada) at any time in the last two weeks.
- We are also confirming that customers are not currently suffering from colds, flu etc. or have displayed symptoms recently. We need to protect our staff as well as our customers.
- Front door is locked. Customers call or knock when they arrive and they are met at the door to give keys to one of our employees. If they are getting a rental, the rental company is meeting with them outside. If they are getting a courtesy vehicle, we provide them with keys at the door.
- Our courtesy vehicles are being fully detailed and all surfaces sanitized before customers are being given access.
- All of our hard surfaces are being disinfected regularly.
- We are processing as many payments by credit card over the phone before the customer is coming back to pick their vehicle up so that we limit physical contact.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our policies.